We provide a fleet of well-maintained buses with trained drivers, conductors and lady attendants. All our buses are equipped with First-Aid kits. Our buses travel to all nooks and corner of the town to ensure that your child does not face any commutation issues. The bus staffs are regularly trained to take care of the students while they are using the school transport. Some of the salient features of our transport services include:
- • Well-networked fleet of buses connecting the school to various parts of the town.
- • Trained drivers and conductors in each bus
- • Trained lady attendants to take care of your child in each bus.
- • Mandatory First-Aid kits in all buses.
- • Regular checking by school administration staff to ensure safety of your child.
- • For better monitoring, installation of GPS is on the anvil.
- • 12 school buses ply in the mornings and afternoons covering around 120 pick up/drop points.